Welcome to the Macquarie University International Scholarship online application. We have divided the application into nine easy steps. The application takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete and must be completed in one session.
In order to complete the online application please have the following information available:
- Previous and current tertiary studies information.
- Macquarie University student number. This is a compulsory requirement to complete the MUIS application.
- Course information and start date.
- Name, phone number and email of 2 referees who are familiar with your academic study or work. We recommend that you confirm with your referees that they are willing to complete the report before nominating them, as they will automatically receive an email from the system.
- A 'Statement of Purpose' of approximately one page that outlines your interest in the scholarship program and indicates how the academic qualifications you wish to pursue will benefit yourself and your community.
Please do not use your browser back button when filling in this application form, use the next and previous buttons provided.
Please note that due to an increase in the popularity of the Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship the GPA requirements have increased to minimum 3.7 for Postgraduate and ATAR 96 for Undergraduate. International Merit Scholarship and Country Specific Scholarship requirements remain at minimum GPA 3.0 and ATAR 90.
To preview the Macquarie University International Scholarship application form click here
To continue with the scholarship online application completes the form below and click the next button.